09 Aug SOS Support Hosting Mayor Trent Staggs
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: September 27 10AM-2PM – SOS Small Business Summit
Mayor Trent Staggs: Our Keynote Speaker!
Amanda Millerberg: Service Coordinator to the First Lady of Utah, Abby Cox
- And more…!
Topics will include:
- Health/Wellness in the Workplace
- Service in the community
- Government & Business Interactions
- Lunch Provided!
- Raffle Drawings!
For More Info:
Attached is a flyer for the event.
Come and Support our Small Business
We have never had a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the past 20 years. We sort of missed that… :-/
We are making up for it by planning this event and 10X’ing any Ribbon Cutting!
- We have vendors flying in from out of state to present on some crucial I.T. security topics!
- Scott Gentry will be sharing his epic and legendary Phishing Training
- Yours truly will be sharing insights on I.T. Security vs I.T. Efficiency – and How to make the best of both worlds happen, and how to build your I.T. from the Inside Out based on value – and making your I.T. work for you!
Come throw down a table! We Grow With You! Your Success is Our Success!
The venue will have multiple breakout rooms, and we are welcoming our clients to engage with us to share YOUR business! Set up a table and some flyers and swag! Contact Tawna White @ email@example.com or 801-563-9700. We will also be reaching out more about this opportunity!