Free Network Assessment
Valued at up to $995, SOS Support offers a free network assessment. Fill out our contact form and we will respond shortly to get it scheduled.
SOS Support will come directly to your office or place of business ready and equipped to audit the current health of your IT department’s network. It doesn’t matter if you have one computer or a hundred – we will do any size project. Our audit is a rigorous procedure where we calculate the network risks and vulnerabilities. Reports you’ll receive include:
- Overall IT Risks and Vulnerabilities – easy to understand report that points out overall risks and security holes, summary of issues and the accompanying services in a pared down, easy-to-understand list, and simple, informative graphs and charts that summarize IT assets
- Network Assessment Summary – grabs end-user network activity and configuration data that point on security issues on an individual basis
- Asset Details – complete summary of all assets and their configurations for each machine / workstation to expedite troubleshooting and future IT services
- External Vulnerabilities – after selecting IP addresses for the office / practice, we perform a diagnostics test that point out all security holes and warnings generated by external servers
- Change-Management – due to the ever-changing nature of networks, we run a comparison report that compares two separate snapshots of the network to point out any other vulnerabilities missed by previous tests
- Windows 7 Migration Readiness – a simple, yet powerful report that identifies computers running on Windows 7 (no longer supported OS as of January 2020) and what requirements they need in order to be upgraded to Windows 10.
Along with these reports, we review other physical IT security measures that include printers, Firewalls, mobile devices, laptops, and any other device. We will also review the current IT policies for people who bring in their own devices.
At the end of our audit, we perform a details SWOT analysis. We share our findings with you.
Why SOS Support?
SOS Support has over 15 years experience in the IT Service industry. All audits and assessments are non-invasive (no probes or agents are used in the audit). And at the end of our free assessment, we do not push or guilt you into using our services. We are simply confident that our outstanding performance and responsiveness will encourage you to choose SOS Support as your IT Service Partner.