29 Oct What You Should Ask When Hiring Tech Support for Your Business
Hiring Tech Help
What You Should Ask When Hiring Tech Support for Your Business
Technology changes so quickly that it can be difficult to keep up with solutions necessary to your organization. Often, these solutions are out of reach for in-house staff and you may find yourself calling upon an IT solutions provider to assist you with these projects.
Every IT solutions provider says they have your best interest at heart. But just to be sure, here are 10 questions you should ask and have answered, comfortably, by a potential solutions provider before moving forward with your next IT project implementation.
- How long has your company been in business?
- How does your proposed solution fit in with my long-term IT needs?
- How many clients do you currently have using this solution and may I speak to them?
- What experience does the engineers who will be working at my location have?
- What happens when you are done implementing the solution? Will I receive training and will there be an additional charge?
- How and when will I be billed?
- Will I have a dedicated account manager to help facilitate communications during my implementation?
- Will I have a dedicated engineer attached to my account should I need further assistance after the implementation?
- Will I be able to purchase both the hardware and software through your company or must I look elsewhere?
- Will the solution grow with my company’s needs?
Still not sure? We’d like to help you learn more about how SOS Support can answer these questions for your organizations. In doing so, we’d like to offer you a free network assessment (up to $500 value). Submit your information today and be entered to win one of three $50 gift cards to Amazon.com. (Restrictions apply. Not redeemable for cash. U.S. only. Not available for current clients. Winners will receive gift card at network assessment appointment.)